Solar chargers are among the most sold products in the United States today. They’re easy to use and excellent to have during emergencies or long trips. If you get stuck during a blackout, you’ll wish you bought one of these. The same can be said if you travel on an expedition away from the civilization and you need to use your cellphone.
So, we will review this brand-new offering today. By reading the review, you’ll discover the main features of the Solvolt Solar Charger, as well as how it works, and if it’s a good idea to buy it.
What Is Solvolt Solar Charger?
Solvolt Solar Charger is a new solar charger that is very easy to use and can charge up to two devices at the same time. It’s a robust yet compact device that you can carry around easily and get energy whenever your tech devices run out of batteries.
This product is fully made in the United States with the top technology in the market. It’s a powerful device made of plastic that may help at any time you need. It’s advertised as great for emergencies because it allows you to use a phone, for example, to call the police or an ambulance, even when there’s no electric power around.
How Solvolt Solar Charger Works
This product is very simple to use. You leave it in the sun for around two hours, and it’ll be charged with solar energy. After that, you can connect up to two USB devices and you’ll be able to use this powerful piece of technology simultaneously.
Another perk is that the usability is great because you can access all of its features with a few clicks on the device. Even people without technical know-how will be able to handle it pretty easily.
This device charges by using solar photovoltaic modules, a technology also employed in satellites. Basically, they draw energy from the sun and store it inside the equipment. After that, it’s stored there for days. You can then connect gadgets like a smartphone to it and it will recharge just like if you plugged it into your home’s wall.
People Also Read: SoloForce Solar Power Bank Review
The equipment is resistant to dust, water, and shock, so you can leave it around for a few days and it won’t break easily. Just be sure not to abandon it in your garden for a couple of weeks.
Beware, however, about what you can charge using this device. It generally works on computers and smartphones without problems, but you will not be able to use it with large products like a refrigerator, for instance.
Solvolt Solar Charger Features
- It’s waterproof and shockproof.
- You can charge two devices at the same time.
- It uses a polycrystalline panel to absorb energy.
- Solvolt Solar Charger takes around two hours under the sun to recharge completely.
- The product has a built-in LED flashlight to help you when it’s dark.
- The length is 4 inches, and the width is 2.2 inches.
- It’s fully compatible with both Android and iOS phones.
- This device has a power control system that allows the user to determine what features will be on.
- It can hold up to 10,000mAH of energy.
- It comes in several different colors
Solvolt Solar Charger Pros and Cons
Let’s check out the pros and cons of using this device:
- This is a resistant device that was created thinking about extreme situations.
- The product is very portable and easy to carry around. You can fit it in a backpack, for example.
- You can store the power there for a few days, and use it even when there’s no sun.
- It has a returning policy of 60 days and discounts if you buy it on the main website.
- It’s safe to carry in airplanes.
- The energy that these products store tends to be limited. So, beware of how quickly it may run out of juice, especially if you use several devices at once.
- As it uses solar energy, it’s not advised for areas in which it rains a lot and there are not many sunny days.
Solvolt Solar Charger Pricing
You can purchase a single unit of the Solvolt Solar Charger by paying only $89.99. If you get two units of the product, you will pay a little bit less for each charger, and two of them will cost $79.89 each.
The offer gets even better if you buy more products. By getting three, you will pay only $69.98 for each, and $59.98 for each product in case you acquire four at the same time. So, if you have any relatives or friends that need this product, it’s not a bad idea to buy it in bulk.
It also has free shipping, and it will reach your home between 10 to 18 days. The product is only shipped to the United States, though. So, you won’t be able to purchase directly from the official website if you’re based in another country.
It also has a 60-day moneyback guarantee. However, you need to pay all shipping fees for returning it, and it won’t be accepted if the device is not working properly. For more information, customer service can be contacted via:
- Phone: (877) 210-7911
- Hours: M-F 9 am – 5 pm PST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Invative Inc. 10946 Ratner St #1759 Sun Valley CA 91352
Solvolt Solar Charger Conclusion
This seems like a fine product to acquire if you want to be prepared for emergencies or go on long outdoor trips. You will certainly not be away from your phone as long as there’s a sun in the sky. It’s made to be resistant, and it’ll give you access to your technology even when the batteries of your phone or laptop go out. So, it’ll be pretty handy in most situations.
With the discounts available on the website, you can acquire this piece of equipment for a decent value, especially when buying more than one at the same time. Overall, this product has pretty good features that will make most users happy with what it has to offer and its excellent durability.
More Like This: KoreTrak Pro Review (2021) Legit Smartwatch Fitness Tracker?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.